6 reasons to call a meeting
Sep 01, 2014
Call a Meeting When...
- Need the entire group to provide information
- Want team participation in making a decision or solving a problem
- Want to share information, a success, or a concern with the whole group
- Are dealing with a problem that needs input from different groups with varying perspectives
- Find that a problem, issue, or area needs to be clarified
- Find out the group feels a strong need to meet
“How long should a team meeting last? No longer than it takes to consume 2 large pizzas. “ Attributed to Jeff Bezos, Amazon CEO.
Stay tuned for next month's coping mechanism on when you should not call a meeting.