Employees are constantly being asked to reach new heights, meet new challenges, innovate, and deal with ever-changing issues and demands. To help your employees maximize their talents and energies, we offer a variety of training and development tools to grow the people of any organization.
COPE offerings can range from delivering a single program to creating an online university. Our spectrum of services includes: needs analysis, training material development, job aids creation, training delivery, assessments, and follow-up. Courses are customized to meet client needs and to make the content relevant to the workplace. We also provide turnkey training programs for organizations that prefer to outsource their entire training and development function.
While we are always open to new ideas, our most popular courses include the following topics:
- Change & Adaptability
- Coaching & Feedback
- Customer Service
- Effective Communication for Individuals and Teams
- Foundations of Leadership
- Leading Effective Meetings
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills
- Principles of Management
- Project Management
- Setting Performance Expectations
- Skills for New Supervisors
- Team Tools for Effective Decision Making
- Time Management & Organization Skills
Instructional Design and Presentation Support
Designing comprehensive curricula, presentation materials, training, and learning activities is an art form and we have the skills and experience to create original materials, make you look great, or support your training team so learning objectives are met.
Our materials have supported CEOs in the board room, trainers in the classroom, and provided self-paced independent study for communities online. Recent examples of our work include:
- (2013) Vermont Health Connect: the development of original curricula for the training of Navigators, Brokers and Certified Application Counselors, including design assistance and support for a Learning Management System
- (2009-2012) Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission: the development of comprehensive online courses for credited continuing education for Disability Management Specialists—all original materials
- (2012) MyWebGrocer: development and delivery of a nine course customized Management Training Series
- (2009-2011) Burton Snowboards: the development and delivery of multiple customized trainings including Customer Service, Presentations and a five course Supervisory Training Series
- (2002-Current) Vermont Captive Insurance Association: designed the presentation guidelines for their global captive insurance conference.